Tuesday, November 14, 2006
A friend forwarded this message to me. I felt compelled to share it with as many women as possible. Please feel free to do the same as long as all sources and links are included when you forward. Thank you and be Blessed.
Lord, I am a woman-on-the-grow.
Please help me…
- to find the strength to get up when I just want to give up.
- to speak up the next time he/she disrespects or abuses me.
- to guard myself from family/friends who challenge my trust, patience, time, faith and money.
- to be grateful and show up for my job even though I don't enjoy it.
- to be a good provider for myself and my family with less stress and struggle.
- to resist my addictions (food, alcohol, drugs, shopping, gambling, etc.)
- to say “no” to things that can destroy my life, health and relationships.
- to discover my special anointed gifts, talents and purpose.
- to be successful in my business and leadership roles.
- to meet the right people who can enrich and better my life.
- to fill my lonely hours with productivity, peace and wholeness.
- to forgive and let go of my pain, bitterness and anger.
- to heal my grieving heart for the ones I have lost and miss so much.
- to stop worrying about my loved ones in trouble, the war, hospital or prison.
- to endure and keep my faith as I wait for my miracle.
- to remember, that spite of it all, I am, too blessed to be stressed.
- to remember that You are the source of supply.
- to be blessed and to be a blessing to others.
- to keep pressing toward my mark of a higher calling.
- to stay in the light to see You more clearly, follow You nearly and love You more dearly.
Permission is granted to republish this article on your website on condition that you include the byline with all hyperlinks. http://www.womenonthegrow.com/ e-mail – WomenOnTheGrow@aol.com
receive weekly motivational messages on-line
read more motivational messages
© 2006 VANESSA BYERS, Vanessa: Unplugged
Labels: Inspiration, Women