Hey, I rock y'all. Yeah, I rock, at least so says my blog buddy, Danielle of Modern Musings. She named me a Rockin' Girl Blogger! I'm a member of a community of awesome blogging sisters and I am humbled.
I've been blessed with a couple of awards from fellow bloggers. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you how so fantastically great it feels to receive such accolades. It's so amazing how these awards are started and spread like a virus throughout the blogosphere.
Anyhoo, the Rockin' Girl Blogger award was started by Roberta Ferguson of Blogging Made Devilishly Simple. I am to pass this award to five blogging sisters that deserve the honor also. Now I've done this sort of thing a couple of times before and quite frankly it's the most difficult part of this task. Hmmm, many of my choices have already received this award before. It's still difficult to limit to only five but here goes.
- Ebele: Crazy for mangoes? Check out Ebele's spot. She's oh so creative and accomplished for her young years.
- Karoli: Karoli is really cool. She blogs about various topics but I find the posts about her family the most interesting.
- Christina: She lets readers know from the outset what to expect from her blog. I love her spirit. She's straightforward, down to earth and exceptionally bright.
- Glenda Watson Hyatt: She shares her experiences living with cerebral palsy to motivate and inspire others to think about how they perceive their own situation and their own world around them. She does all this by typing with only her left thumb!
- Kelly Cat: OK, I'm a cat person and I love this blog. I learned that I don't own my cats, my cats own me. LOL!
OK, ladies, pass on the love and reward the blogging sisters that you admire. Don't forget to link back to Roberta's post. Thanks again, Danielle, my sister from another mother…now, Rock On, my sisters!