The rules of the game are:
A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog…
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself…
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs…
D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I got tagged by Ms. Marvalus.
7 Random Facts About Moi:
1. I collect Barbie dolls. I don't know how many I own now but I think it has to be close to 300. I've not sold any as I have in the past. I'll get back to cataloging and re-dressing them as I did before. I'll spare you the details now but you're welcome to check out my Barbie blog.
2. My bottom lip is freckled. The freckles are fading as I get older. I used to try to cover them with lipstick, now I don't care.
3. When I was 7 years-old, I was chosen to play Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz in a school play. Of course, Toto was a stuffed animal...I learned everyone's part...I really wanted ruby slippers. I still know the words to Somewhere Over the Rainbow, wanna hear it? Here it goes...
4. I like to sleep with a television on.
5. When I was 14, I pierced my own ears. My dad didn't think girls should get their ears pierced. I bought self-piercing earrings from Woolworth's, wore them for a couple of weeks, and voilá pierced ears. To make matters worse, I have two holes in my right ear. My Dad was not happy but he got over it.
6. When I was a kid, I wanted to be President of the United States.
7. I drove non-stop from Tallahassee to Miami once. No food...water or nature break. I really wanted to get home. LOL
This has been fun but I'm not tagging anyone. Peace, folks.
The beautiful tag in the photo abaove is the work of artist Ann Christine Dennison. She's fabulous. Check out her blog at http://acdenn.blogspot.com.